7. You get too comfortable. You’re set in your ways and you refuse to change your unhealthy dating patterns from your failed dating routines. This is a prime example of being too comfortable with your fruitless dating habits.
Muffie answers some personal questions about her dating life. Click above to watch in HD. Subscribe. Like. Comment.
10. Help for the right reasons. Don’t help for the wrong reasons. Your help shouldn’t be coupled with ulterior motives, deceitfulness, vanity or selfishness. Your help should only be offered if you have a genuine desire to do so. 9. Know when to stop helping. Although helping others is often considered a life calling, you have to know […]
Hi Guys! I am excited to announce my new web series, Moments with Muffie. On #MWM I will discuss various dating hot topics with Liv from @LoveLivBlog. Be sure subscribe you my YouTube Channel for helpful dating content! #DateWisely Don’t forget to subscribe for new weekly episodes!
The easiest and most efficient way to break the cycle of unhealthy dating is to reflect on things in past relationships that were detrimental to your happiness and not conducive to your growth. Doing this will help you concretely define the negative habits and patterns that have contributed to your dating patterns and break the […]
Hey Girl, So not even I can answer this. I keep attracting insecure men. I am an “empowerment enthusiast”, so I always try to give men a chance, even though I know it won’t work. My discernment is usually on point. However, I have question: Am I attracting insecure men because I’m appearing insecure or […]
If the holidays have you feeling gloomy and anxious because you’re the only one not sipping on cocoa in front of the fire with your boo, here are three things you can do to get out of your holiday funk:
1. You put boyfriend expectations on someone you’re just dating. He’s not your boyfriend so don’t place expectations on him that are merely boyfriend exclusive. Meeting his parents, giving you a house key and looking for getaways on Groupon is not a part of the initial dating process. It’s easy to get wrapped up in your thoughts […]
1. He’ll keep his word. As life occurs, so does overbooking, which means definitive plans will sometimes be cancelled. Understandable. However, if he is constantly rescheduling or canceling, his priorities are somewhere other than getting to know you. 2. He’ll make plans in advance and won’t make every date tentative and/or last minute. Spontaneity is cool, but not […]
4. Ms. Anti-Commitment You’re falling for him more quickly than you planned. The emotional connection that the two of you share goes far beyond the physical attraction. Although not anticipated, the two of you consider taking the non-exclusive dating relationship to a mutually exclusive level. He’s all in, but you’re not. You’re not exactly sure […]
Muffie will have her own segment on The Steve Harvey Show. Tune in on November 10th on ABC to watch her in action!
Dear Muffie, I met this guy on a social media site and I fell for him immediately after he told me he thinks that I may be the one. I really like this guy and have gone all out for him. I have provided for him financially, given him my time and have been to […]
Simple and straight to the point, just like my martinis. Thank you for another great post, Common Truce!
1. Mr. Dater This is the guy who you know is only good for going out on dates. He’s far from your type and only has 3 out of 20 qualities on “The List”, but there‘s something about him that keeps you interested. Usually, it’s a quality that would be considered shallow by most (i.e. He […]
( Read Part One Here! ) 5. Mr. Bad Boy This is a tough category for me to delve into because I have not had the experience of dating a bad boy since my freshman year of high school (Sorry, mom). Mr. Bad Boy doesn’t necessarily have an episode on The First 48 nor has he been […]
“Hi Muffie!! I recently rekindled things with a guy I initially met in 2009. When I met him he had zero children. Now he has 1 and one on the way by 2 different women. Every time I think I’ve shaken him somehow we end up speaking and making out again. Whenever we are together […]
Having strong feelings, spending a considerable amount of time together, having sex, meeting the parents, etc. are not indicative of exclusivity. You go to the movies, meet for happy hour and have even gone on a few quick weekend trips. It’s the perfect relationship until you find out he is also having that type of […]
1. Movie Nights If your weekends consist of NETFLIX rental every Friday night, I’m sorry to break it to you, but you’re not dating. Don’t get me wrong, having a movie night every now and then is cool, but not every weekend. I’m not sure about you, but I’m definitely worthy enough to be taken […]